Sea Tech Buyers Guide

2017

The Sea Technology Buyers Guide/Directory is the only complete directory serving the ocean/marine/offshore community. Updated technical articles and industry reports, listing of manufacturers, cross index of products and services available.

Issue link: http://stbuyersguide.epubxp.com/i/769785

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 5 of 119

6 Sea Technology Buyers Guide/Directory 2017 www.sea-technology.com Only 5% of the world's oceans have been explored. That leaves 95% for you. NovAtel's SPAN ® GNSS/INS marine positioning technology provides precise 3D position, velocity and attitude measurements – the perfect solution for systems exploring and mapping the ocean depths. OEM options range from miniature, entry-level choices for compact, shallow-water systems to high-grade options for deep-water hydrographic surveys. Complete workflow solutions, with GNSS and IMU hardware and post-processing software, provide the performance your application demands. Learn more at NovAtel.com/marine

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

view archives of Sea Tech Buyers Guide - 2017